Happy Thanksgiving! I am up bright and early. By now, you know that we are early risers. As I type this, I can hear Michael cleaning/organizing things in the basement. My parents and brother came into town last night, and my father-in-law is coming later this morning. Unfortunately, the rest of my brothers and sisters couldn’t make it. Between working and having to go to their own in-laws, it just didn’t work out that they could make it but of course we will be face timing later.
I just put a delicious overnight french toast casserole in the oven, so it’s ready when everyone wakes up. It’s a pumpkin bread casserole with sliced apples. I cannot wait to let the eating begin with that! I also cannot wait until Sadie can enjoy all this good food next year with us 🙂 I feel a little guilty indulging today while she just looks at us with those big eyes.
I’ve seen a lot of people completing the four facts survey, so I had to participate in the fun!!!
Four names that people call me other than my real name:
- Ann Marie
- Tinkerbell (my dad called me this when I was little)
- Mama 🙂
Four jobs I’ve had:
- 1st grade teacher (to return to someday!)
- Ticket Taker at a Baseball Stadium
- Sales Associate at Bath and Body Works
Four movies I’ve watched more than once:
- Christmas Vacation (we will be watching it tonight; it’s a tradition)
- Love Actually
- Steel Magnolias
Four places I’ve lived:
- Washington, PA
- Glen Burnie, MD
- San Diego, CA
- that’s it
Four places I’ve visited:
- Napa Valley
- Portland, Oregon
Four TV shows I watch:
- The Good Wife
- Modern Family
- House of Cards
Four things I hope to do in the next year:
- Go back to San Diego to visit my friends
- Renting an RV to go to a Penn State football game with my college roommates
- Sadie turning one
- Meeting new friends and exploring my new hometown
There it is…a little more about me! I hope you join along in the fun. Wishing you a fantastic turkey day with family and friends!